Pages

Thursday, November 28

Happy Thanksgiving




Happy Thanksgiving

It’s Thanksgiving Day, and I am thankful for my life as is. I appreciate my life, and view my life through the lens of reality that is the human existence as we know it.  

My situation is fragile, just as most are. I work to stabilize my situation to the furtherest extent possible, but, life is fragile. There is not much we can really do about it.

My situation is not the best relative to a situation with more resources, and my situation is not the worse relative to a situation without resources. 

My situation is unique and mine alone. I am enjoying it, knowing that my situation has the potential to change for the worse or better, knowing that my time awake is short, knowing that I have friends and family that love me, and knowing that I have friends and family that I love. I am truly thankful for my life as is today.

Happy Thanksgiving.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment